Friday 9 December 2011

Blue Super Saiyans

At the end of Dragon Ball Z movie " Yo! Son-Goku And friends unite" I saw that the Kamehame-Ha caused Goku to be in blue....so I got an idea. I made the Super Saiyans with BLUE HAIR
I got the pics from DeviantART and the program I used is GIMP 2.6.11. Do comment =D
                                                                           GOKU
This is my first pic of Blue SSJ and my personal favourite. This pic is from the movie of Cooler
                                                                       VEGETA
Next up, it's prince Vegeta my favourite character from DBZ. This one was the hardest to do and took me the most time and you can still see some shades of golden aura on his boots.
                                                              Future TRUNKS
Moving on to Trunks from an alternate timeline (often reffered to as Future Trunks). He is the only son of Vegeta. I made this one in only 5 minutes including the background
                                                                      GOHAN
Gohan was the first person to transform into SSJ2 during cell saga and he is the eldest son of Goku.
                                                                 BROLY LSSJ
Broly is the most powerful Super Saiyan (not sure if SSJ 3 is stronger or not). And since he is a legendary Super Saiyan, I changed his hair colour slight a bit.
                                                                   GOGETA
Gogeta is the fusion of Goku and Vegeta and the most powerful fusion of them all in the whole galaxy. Gogeta is the fusion due to the fusion dance
                                                                   GOTENKS
Gotenks is the 'son' of Gogeta as Goten is the son of Vegeta and Trunks is the son of Vegeta. Fusion dance again 

No comments:

Post a Comment